An interview with Robert Glennon, a University of Arizona law professor who recently published a new book, Unquenchable: America’s Water Crisis and What to Do About It, was featured in the January 2010 issue of “Facets of Freshwater,” the Freshwater Society’s newsletter.
To read a Facets article about activities planned for 2010 – The Year of Water, click here.
Other articles from the newsletter include:
- An interview with polar explorer Will Steger. To view a WCCO-TV interview with Steger, click here.
- The interview with Glennon.
- Freshwater founder Dick Gray writes about the early history of the Freshwater Society.
- Freshwater president Gene Merriam reflects on 2010 – The Year of Water and other Freshwater activities.
- Not everyone knows about it, but the Twin Cities metro area has a 72-mile national park along both banks of the Mississippi River.
- The University of Minnesota Water Resources Center wants to know what you think about the future of our waters. You can fill out an on-line survey and attend public meetings.