Honor a loved one with a tribute gift to Freshwater
A tribute gift to Freshwater is a special way to honor the memories and milestones of loved ones. There are two types from which to choose. Both make a meaningful difference for the lakes and streams we cherish.
Two types of tribute gifts
- Gifts made in memory of someone who has passed away. Losing a loved one is so very hard. Tribute gifts and memorials can do something special. Many families request this type of donation in lieu of flowers, preferring the lasting legacy of a charitable contribution in honor of a cause or mission the deceased loved. Once the donation is made, the family is notified of the memorial gift and receives a special notecard, along with a selection of stories that demonstrate the gift's lasting impact.
- Gifts made in honor of someone. Special occasions and milestones dot our lives. Gifts made in honor of someone can be the perfect way to commemorate anniversaries, holidays, birthdays, Father's or Mother's Day, retirement and so much more. Plus, it's an eco-friendly gift twice over: it reduces the waste of material "stuff" and supports programs that protect the environment. Once the donation is made, the honoree receives a commemorative card and a selection of stories that demonstrate the gift's impact.
How to make a tribute gift and FAQs
- You may make the gift anytime online here or over the phone at 612-619-7136
- You may pay by check made payable to Freshwater at 2424 Territorial Rd, Ste B, St. Paul, MN 55114
- There is no minimum donation for a tribute gift
- Tribute gifts can be made by one person or on behalf of a group
- You may contact Development Officer Mary Salisbury anytime at 612-619-7136 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Honorees and family members will be notified of the gift through a special commemorative notecard
- Tribute gifts and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law
- Please include the honoree's name, donor name(s) and contact information, and the name and contact information for the person or family member who should be notified of the gift