Registration now open for the State of Water Conference!
April 12-14, 2018
Breezy Point Resort in Breezy Point, MN
Ready to take on your next clean water challenge? Join more than 300 Minnesotans from across the state at the 2018 State of Water Conference to get the tools, resources, and connections you need to make real change in your community’s water resources.
The biennial State of Water Conference brings together community members, lake and river associations, and staff from water resource organizations and agencies to build relationships and learn about recent updates in the work of protecting and caring for our lakes, rivers, streams, and wetlands.
What people are saying:
- “One stop shop for great info on all water issues” – 2016 anonymous conference attendee
- “A wonderful reminder of the collaborative efforts taking place in our state to preserve the gift of our waters” – Bre Baurely, 2016 conference attendee
- “Premier gathering…to win this critical battle of ensuring there is clean water for future generations.” – Francisco Ollervides, 2016 conference attendee
What better time and place to gather information, inspiration, and renewed energy than a few days in lake country this spring, at the beautiful Breezy Point Resort.
- April 12: Pre-conference workshops that offer an opportunity to go into further detail on a whole host of topics (see registration page).
- April 13-14: The two-day Conference, featuring six different sessions, access to professional information and resources, and opportunities to hear from leaders on the state on water resource issues. Agenda is coming soon!
If you elect to stay at Breezy Point for the conference, please visit Breezy Point's website and make your reservation today. Be sure to let them know that you are staying for the conference to take advantage of the block pricing by following the instructions and entering the code you receive in your confirmation email. A limited number of these block rooms are available, so be sure to reserve soon! To reserve a cabin, or if you have questions on lodging, call Sylvia Swanson at 218-562-7176.
Inn and Suites, Breezy Inn King Suite: $125
Inn and Suites, Breezy Inn King Suite Handicap: $125
Inn and Suites, Breezy Inn 2 Queen: $95
Inn and Suites, Breezy Inn King Leisure: $95
Inn and Suites, Breezy Inn Handicap: $95
Early-bird registration through February 28; final registration deadline March 31. A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees.
Interested in helping make this event possible? Contact Mary Salisbury about becoming a sponsor!
Follow the story: #StateofWater
Thanks to our sponsors: