Did you know there are a host of ways you can make a charitable gift to Freshwater to support the health of our lakes, streams, wetlands, watersheds and drinking water? All gifts help inspire and empower people to value and preserve water so Minnesotans have clean water for generations to come. There are traditional methods and less traditional as you will see below. To learn more, please contact Mary Salisbury at 651-313-5817 or by email.
- Give online
- Donate by check (made payable to Freshwater at 2550 University Ave. W., Suite 212N, St. Paul, MN 55114)
- Volunteer—in our office, at an event, or in the community
- Gift of stock
- IRA charitable rollover or charitable RMD (retirement minimum distribution)
- Estate, planned, bequest or memorial gift
- Set up a fundraising page on GiveMN.org
Thank you for making a difference for water!