Your one stop resource for freshwater news and events:
- Minnesota Master Water Steward tackle pollution with a grassroots approach, by Katie Galioto, Star Tribune
- Becoming a Master Water Steward, by Camille Williams, KARE 11
- Torrential flows threaten area rivers, by Tim Krohn, Mankato Free Press.
- Iowa farmers won water pollution court fight; water still polluted, by Mark Steil, MP
- Research and Policy Intern Brian Bohman is working with Director Carrie Jennings on issues of excess sedimentation in the LMRWD. Read about his work.
- Why so much sand in the lower Minnesota River? by Carrie Jennings, research and policy director, published by the University of Minnesota
- Runoff and rain gardens: Seeing the city through the lens of a Master Water Steward
- Read about Long Lake's short- and long-term plans to improve water quality, with assistance from Freshwater Society
- Check out this water timeline, highlighting important water events since 1953.
Ready to find out more?
The latest news: Recent blog posts
For news on water, science and environment.