Minnesotans identify with water more than anywhere in the country. We enjoy our lakes in so many ways, whether it is boating, swimming, fishing, sailing, paddling, or just taking in the views. We understand that fresh water is a vital asset to our economy and contributes to a quality of life that we all enjoy.
Freshwater Society is a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and inspiring people to value, conserve, and protect all freshwater resources. We propel ideas into action through partnerships with organizations and individuals to ensure Minnesota’s fresh water future. Together with our members, we have been doing this for 45 years, and earned a reputation as a trusted leader, partner, and collaborator. We are making a difference.
With your donation, you will receive:
• The acclaimed Minnesota Weatherguide Environment Calendar
• Advance notices and invitations to upcoming events
• A subscription to our newsletter, Facets of Freshwater
• Other membership benefits: Water is Life by Les Kouba, For Love of Lakes by Darby Nelson, and a Freshwater Society talk
• A tax deduction for your contribution
If you would like to donate or become a member of Freshwater Society, you can do so online, below, or you can mail it in to: Freshwater Society, 2424 Territorial Road, Suite B, St. Paul, MN 55114
Contact Theresa Wondra at 651-313-5805 for more information regarding membership and donations.
Thank you for supporting the important work of Freshwater Society!
Please choose a membership level or enter a donation of your choice on the form below.Would you like to make a recurring monthly donation? Click here!