~ Now Discounted by 50%! ~
2017 Minnesota Weatherguide Environment™ calendars
bring the outdoors inside, 365 days a year
Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery
Minnesota Weatherguide Environment™ calendars include information on meteorology, phenology, astronomy, weather, conservation, and gardening, along with water facts, amazing local photography and much more! The calendars are published by Freshwater Society with promotional support from KARE11 and Minnesota Public Radio.
Minnesota's favorite calendar for 40 years, midwesterners have depended on the Minnesota Weatherguide Environment™ calendars for accurate and timely information. Calendars feature:
- monthly phenology information by WCCO Radio's consulting naturalist Jim Gilbert
- weather information from KARE 11 and MPR meteorologists
- astronomy features by Rod Nerdahl
- gardening tips fro Grow With KARE hosts Bobby Jensen and Belinda Jensen
- stunning regional photography from amateur and professional nature photographers
Weatherguide calendars make memorable gifts for teachers, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, colleagues and co-workers, party hosts, and nature enthusiasts.
All proceeds from Minnesota Weatherguide calendar sales support Freshwater Society programs that inspire and educate people everywhere to protect, conserve, and restore our freshwater resources!
Contributors. See the faces and names behind the Weatherguide Environment™ Calendars.
Weatherguide Wall Calendar
Now 50% Off!
$8.98 + $5.00 per order for taxes and shipping
Weatherguide Engagement Calendar
Now 50% Off!
$9.98 + $5.00 per order for taxes and shipping