Your one stop resource for freshwater news and events:
- Why so much sand in the lower Minnesota River? by Carrie Jennings, research and policy director, published by the University of Minnesota
- Runoff and rain gardens: Seeing the city through the lens of a Master Water Steward
- Read about Long Lake's short- and long-term plans to improve water quality, with assistance from Freshwater Society.
- Check out this water timeline, highlighting important water events since 1953.
- A Master Water Steward rain garden in Victoria gets attention and makes news.
- Read about a Master Water Steward's work to keep road salt from entering our freshwater
- Miss the Feb. Moos Lecture on the Des Moines drinking water lawsuit? Watch the video.
Ready to find out more?
The latest news: Recent blog posts
For news on water, science and environment.